Updated Changes in Anndol.Floral Operations and Delivery due to COVID19 Situation
5 Apr 2020
Update: Our online retail store will remain open and we are happy to help send cheer to your loved ones during this period. However, all walk-ins, appointments and self-collections will be temporarily suspended till 2 June 2020. All orders will be fulfilled via delivery only. Our hearts go out to protecting everyone in the community. Therefore, we will be adopting the following measures:
For Flower Orders:
To place an order, kindly visit our online store at www.anndolfloral.com. Contactless delivery is strongly recommended to minimise contact and encourage safe, social-distancing practices. You may select the option of “Contactless Delivery” upon adding your items to cart.
Anndol.Floral has engaged a trusted third party courier who specialises in flowers and cakes to handle and deliver your orders safely. They will strive for contactless delivery whenever possible. They no longer require a signature upon receiving goods. For contactless deliveries, the delivery personnel will send you a text / WhatsApp message after leaving the item outside the unit.
For Disruption of Flower Supplies:
As we are facing disruption in our flower supplies due to delayed and cancelled flights, we seek your understanding that some flowers featured will be substituted. We might need to cancel some orders if there are no replacements.
We thank you for your understanding and continual support and trust in our small business during this period of uncertainty. We wish all of you and your family to stay safe We will do all we can to tide through this period together.
S U M M A R Y:
1) All walk-ins, appointments, and self-collections will be temporarily suspended till 2 June 2020. All orders will be fulfilled via delivery only.
2) Contactless Delivery option available upon checkout.
3) Potential delays on orders due to tighter security in malls, offices, buildings etc.
4) Blocking out of all deliveries to all hospitals and NCID until future notice.
5) For any Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order, please inform us through the "Special Delivery Instructions" field upon checkout. We will, in turn, leave the item outside the unit, and inform the recipient via Whatsapp notification.
6) Disruption in flower supplies - we seek your understanding that some flowers featured will be substituted. We might need to cancel some orders if there are no replacements.
29 Mar 2020
It's been almost 4 months since the outbreak of the COVID19 virus. As of 27 Mar 2020, there are a total number of 732 infections and 2 deaths. With these, the government has enforced stringent measures to help aid the further spread of the virus.
1) Under the Infectious Disease Act, companies and building management are forced to comply with the measures set in place, else they could face a Stop Work Order (SWO) by the Ministry of Manpower.
As of 1st of February 2020, every building management has to register every guest that enters the building, with a health declaration form, as well as a Temperature Screening. We have seen an increased delay in CBD deliveries.
A new measure called, social distancing, was suggested by the government recently, and building management is given instructions to set a 1-meter distance between individuals. This includes the queue for temperature checks and declaration forms. On top of that, each building lift is limited to a maximum of 4 individuals.
As such, we seek your kind understanding of any potential delays. We will do our utmost best to fulfill all our deliveries within our 3-hour time-frame, but should there be any delays, we will inform the sender 30 minutes, before the end of the 3 hours time-frame. We will also provide photo evidence of the delay (for example: traffic jam/accident, longer queues for lift and health check). We do wish to extend our apologies, should we fail to inform you of any delays. Kindly understand that we might be overwhelmed with work, and are doing our utmost best.
2) The Ministry of Health has announced that some hospitals such as Mount Elizabeth, Concord International Hospital, etc will be used as Isolation facilities for the infected and the sick. We have seen a tighten security for some hospital entrances. Some hospitals have blocked out entirely, the entry of ALL delivery personnel.
Our delivery personnel safety and well-being is our priority as well. We wish for everyone to return home safely, after a long day of work. With that, we will be blocking out all deliveries to all hospitals and NCID until future notice.
3) We have noticed some orders to residential units, where the recipients informed us to keep a distance as they are on Stay Home Notice or on Quarantine Notice.
Stay Home Notice: A notice given by the ICA to ALL returning citizens and travelers coming back from any foreign country.
Quarantine Order: An order is issued to quarantine, or isolate an individual who is, or is suspected to be, a carrier of infectious disease, or a contact of a person confirmed to have an infectious disease.
Should there be such an order, we urge you to inform us through the "Special Delivery Instructions" field upon checkout. We will, in turn, leave the item outside the unit, and inform the recipient via Whatsapp notification.